Access to Treatment
- Access to Central Stress Management Doctors and Therapists is by various routes:
- Referral by a GP to one of our medically trained Consultant Psychiatrists. The Psychiatrist would be careful to exclude any possible physical causes such as thyroid disease or anaemia, which may be producing symptoms of stress.
- You can refer yourself directly to Central Stress Management however we usually require your GP or company physician to prompt your assessment appointment by providing a referral letter.
- After the initial psychiatric assessment, a referral may be made to a therapist for appropriate treatment.
- The team at Central Stress Management consists of 20 Doctors and therapists who have been treating stress and other psychological problems together for many years.